1、WHAT TO KNOW
The Company's relationships with suppliers must be based on lawful, efficient and fair practices. We expect our suppliers to obey the laws that require them to treat workers fairly, provide a safe and healthy work environment and protect environmental quality. Following the Company guidelines helps ensure that our supplier relationships will not damage the Company's reputation.
2、WHAT TO DO
- COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS and government regulations covering supplier relationships.
- DO BUSINESS only with suppliers that comply with local and other applicable legal requirements and the Company guidelines relating to labor, the environment, health and safety.
- FOLLOW GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION REGULATIONS when purchasing materials and services for fulfilling government contracts.
- PROVIDE A COMPETITIVE OPPORTUNITY for suppliers to earn a share of the Company’s purchasing volume, including small businesses and businesses owned by the disadvantaged, minorities, women and disabled veterans.
- SAFEGUARD THE COMPANY’S CONFIDENTIALAND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION with a confidentiality agreement, and safeguard any supplier-provided information protected by any confidentiality agreement.
- SAFEGUARD “PERSONAL DATA” obtained from suppliers.
Please contact CAMS Compliance office for more policies and information.